- A comprehensive book on coding for MIMO techniques covering main strategies
- Theories and practical issues on MIMO communications are examined in detail
- Easy to follow and accessible for both beginners and experienced practitioners in the field
- References at the end of each chapter for further reading
- Can be used with ease as a research book, or a textbook on a graduate or advanced undergraduate level course
This book is aimed at advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students, researchers and practitioners in industry, as well as individuals working for government, military, science and technology institutions who would like to learn more about coding for MIMO communication systems.