This no-nonsense guide introduces readers to the theories and methods behind the technique and shows them how to use it to reduce the physical and emotional impact of a wide range of issues including, depression, fears, phobias, anger, addictions, sleeplessness and pain. It's simple, safe, anyone can practice it at home and with EFT For Dummies readers can banish bad habits for good.
Includes information on:
- The path to emotional freedom - explaining EFT
- Understanding your emotions
- Basic EFT tapping routines
- Improving emotional health with EFT
- Practising EFT on yourself and others
Helena Fone is a registered EFT practitioner and trainer and an advanced hypnotherapist. She has a diploma in advanced holistic hypnotherapy and practices CBT and NLP.
Find out more about Helena at www.EFTRegister.com