Signal Processing and Integrated Circuits
- Contains the fundamentals and advanced techniques of continuous-time and discrete-time signal processing.
- Presents in detail the design of analog MOS integrated circuits for signal processing, with application to the design of switched-capacitor filters.
- Uses the comprehensive design of integrated sigma-delta data converters to illustrate and unify the techniques of signal processing.
- Includes solved examples, end of chapter problems and MATLAB® throughout the book, to help readers understand the mathematical complexities of signal processing.
The treatment of the topic is at the senior undergraduate to graduate and professional levels, with sufficient introductory material for the book to be used as a self-contained reference.
Keywords: Signal Processing and Integrated Circuits, signal processing, digital signal processing, real world signal processing, analog signal processing, very large scale integration, VLSI, Moore's Law, mixed-mode signal processing, Fourier Series in signal analysis, Fourier Transformation, analog filters, Gibbs' phenomenon, MOS active resistors, NMOS amplifier, CMOS amplifier, two-stage CMOS operational amplifier, General & Introductory Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Communication Technology, General & Introductory Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Communication Technology
- Baher, Hussein
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 496 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN