Published by Blackwell in association with the British Psychological Society, Health Psychology in Practice
provides a comprehensive overview of the UK professional Stage 2 Qualification in Health Psychology.
- An essential text for professional training in health psychology, both for trainees and teachers and supervisors contributing to health psychology courses.
- Published in association with the British Psychological Society.
- Covers the core competencies necessary for qualification as a health psychologist.
- Includes sections on professional issues, research, consultancy and interventions, teaching and training and other professional roles.
- The final chapter contains a series of individual commentaries on health psychology training in a variety of countries, which will be of great interest to an international audience.
- The editors helped to establish the British Psychological Society’s health psychology professional training programme.
Keywords: PSYCHOLOGY / Applied Psychology PSY003000