This book illustrates the wide variety of applications of psychology to the criminal and civil justice system.
- Illustrates the wide variety of applications of psychology to the criminal and civil justice system.
- Gives examples of how forensic psychology can benefit not only from clinical and criminological approaches, but also from the insights of occupational, cognitive, developmental and social psychology.
- Many of the chapters introduce readers to areas which have not received extensive coverage elsewhere.
- Includes new directions in forensic practice.
- Chapters draw out the implications for professionals working in the field.
- Contributors include both academics and practitioners.
- Reflects both the scope and the potential of forensic psychology.
Keywords: PSYCHOLOGY / Forensic Psychology PSY014000