Global Positioning System
is the first book to guide social scientists with little or no mapping or GPS experience through the process of collecting field data from start to finish.
- Takes readers step-by-step through the key stages of a GPS fieldwork project.
- Explains complex background topics in clear, easy-to-understand language.
- Provides simple guidelines for GPS equipment selection.
- Provides practical solutions for real GPS data collection issues.
- Offers a concise guide to using GPS-collected data within geographic information systems.
Keywords: SCIENCE / Earth Sciences / Geography SCI030000