Benditt, David G.
Syncope and Transient Loss of Consciousness: Multidisciplinary Management
Edited by distinguished individuals whose pioneering work in syncope highlights careers devoted to improving patient care, this book provides:
• Succinct, practical and up-to-date guidance on the optimal clinical evaluation and treatment of patients with syncope and transient loss of consciousness in a multidisciplinary framework
• Evidence-based recommendations founded on comprehensive literature review and extensive clinical experience by expert contributors
• Meaningful clinical tips for appropriate use of guidelines in clinical practice
• Key recent citations
Building on the European Society of Cardiology Syncope Guidelines, this book provides a clear evaluation of the latest recommendations for care of patients with syncope and transient loss of consciousness, with a multidisciplinary focus that makes it equally relevant for general physicians or those specializing in cardiology or neurology.
Keywords: MEDICAL / Cardiology MED010000
- Benditt, David G.
- Brignole, Michele
- Raviele, Antonio
- Wieling, Wouter
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 208 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN