- Overview, Implementation and Sampling in Process Analytical Technologies
- UV-Visible Spectroscopy for On-line Analysis
- Near-infrared, NIR Chemical Imaging, Infrared, Raman and Process NMR Spectroscopy for Process Analytical Applications
- Fluorescent Sensing and Process Analytical Applications
- Chemometrics in Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- NIR Spectroscopy: Off-line and At-line Applications in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- NIR in the Chemical Industry: Added Value and Implementation Challenges
- Future Trends for PAT for Increased Process Understanding and Growing Applications in Biomanufacturing
This volume is an important starting point for anyone wanting to implement PAT and is intended not only to assist a newcomer to the field but also to provide up-to-date information for those who practice process analytical chemistry and PAT.
It is relevant for chemists, chemical and process engineers, and analytical chemists working on process development, scale-up and production in the pharmaceutical, fine and specialty chemicals industries, as well as for academic chemistry, chemical engineering, chemometrics and pharmaceutical science research groups focussing on PAT.
Review from the First Edition
"The book provides an excellent first port of call for anyone seeking material and discussions to understand the area better. It deserves to be found in every library that serves those who are active in the field of Process Analytical Technology." - Current Engineering Practice