Digital Photography for Next to Nothing: Free and Low Cost Hardware and Software to Help You Shoot Like a Pro
Take photos like a pro without breaking the bank by using FREE and nearly FREE software and hardware explained in this book.
- Get professional looking shots from a low-cost camera
- Save money by building your own lighting rigs, tripods, monopods and stabilisers for next to nothing
- Learn how to use older lenses on modern digital cameras, and make your own macro lens, lens hoods, flash diffusers, flash concentrators, decorative Bokeh effect lenses and more
- Use dozens of FREE and low cost photo applications for processing, viewing, cataloguing, editing, creating HDR, and photo stitching
- Build powerful photography processing and editing suites with free software and plugins that go head to head with expensive tools like Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
Keywords: Digital Cameras & Photography
- Lewell, John
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 384 pages
- Art, Art History
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN