- Provides a comprehensive overview on the research of programmed cell death.
- Edited by leaders in the field.
- Clearly written and illustrated articles.
- Full colour throughout.
- A spin-on to the acclaimed reference work, the Encyclopedia of Life Science (ELS).
- Combines introductory information with coverage of the latest discoveries in the field.
- Features overview level articles for advanced students or people new to a topic and more advanced articles for those requiring more detailed information.
- Serves as a reference work for advanced students as well as researchers in this field.
- Ideal library purchase for science, medical, and technology libraries in academia, government, and industry; medical libraries; networks and consortia covering these markets.