International Handbook of Work and Health Psychology
Now in its third edition, this authoritative handbook offers a comprehensive and up-to-date survey of work and health psychology.
Keywords: , Health & Behavioral Clinical Psychology, Health & Behavioral Clinical Psychology
- Updated edition of a highly successful handbook
- Focuses on the applied aspects of work and health psychology
- New chapters cover emerging themes in this rapidly growingfield
- Prestigious team of editors and contributors
Keywords: organizational psychology
organizational psychology, occupational medicine, HR, Human Resources, workplace health
- Cooper, Cary
- Quick, James Campbell
- Schabracq, Marc J.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 512 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN