The latest on how to save more, invest wisely, and plan for the future.
Do you need help managing your financial priorities? Relax! This friendly guide give you just the information you need to take control of your finances and make the most of your money. Whatever your income level, whatever you financial goals, the updated edition of this national bestseller is the Canadian sourcebook of sound financial planning.
Discover how to:
- Get out - and stay out - of consumer debt.
- Reduce your spending
- Save more of what you earn
- Make profitable investments
- Buy insurance coverage that's right for you
- Select the best financial advisers
Get smart! @ www.dummies.com
- Find listings of all our books
- Choose from many different subject categories.
- Sign up for eTips at etips.dummies.com
Praise for Personal Finance for Canadians For Dummies®
"One of the most comprehensive and readable guides available on the subject." - Calgary Herald
"Packed with useful information, all presented in bite-sized segments in a clear, uncluttered format." - Toronto Star
"Reaches out to everyday readers with straightforward tips and an easy-to-read format." - Ottawa Citizen