Basic Guide to Dental Radiography
provides an essential introduction to radiography in the dental practice. Illustrated throughout, this guide outlines and explains each topic in a clear and accessible style.
- Comprehensive coverage includes general physics, principles of image formation, digital image recording, equipment, biological effects of x-rays and legislation
- Suitable for the whole dental team
- Illustrated in full colour throughout
- Ideal for those completing mandatory CPD in radiography
- Useful study guide for the NEBDN Certificate in Dental Radiography, the National Certificate in Radiography or the Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Keywords: dental radiography; radiography; dental nurse; dentistry; dental team; CPD radiography; basic guide to, Radiography, Dental Hygiene & Therapy, Radiography, Dental Hygiene & Therapy