In its first edition, Practice Development in Nursing made an important contribution to understanding practice development and its core components. Now fully updated to take into account the many developments in the field, the second edition continues to fill an important gap in the market for an accessible, practical text on what remains a key issue for all members of the health care team globally.
Practice Development in Nursing and Healthcare 2nd edition explores the basis of practice development, its aims, implementation and impact on health care, to enable readers to be confident in their approaches to practice development. It is aimed at healthcare professionals in a variety of roles (for example clinical practice, education, research and quality improvement) and students, as well as those with a primary practice development role, in order to enable them to effectively and knowledgeably develop practice and the practice of others.
- New updated edition of a seminal text in the field, including significant new material
- Relevance inclusive of the health care team
- Accessible and practical in style, with case studies, scenarios and examples throughout
- Edited and with contribution by experts in the field
- Fully updated to include the latest research in the field
- Supported by a strong evidence base
- With access to a companion website with additional resources
Keywords: Nursing Education & Professional Development, Practice development in nursing, develop practice in nursing, latest research on practice development in nursing, case studies on practice development in nursing, books by Brendan McCormack, books by Kim Manley, books by Angie Titchen