- Contains accounts of over 400 statistical topics central to current medical research.
- 80% of first edition entries updated and revised.
- Presents the latest techniques used at the cutting edge of medical research.
- Covers common errors in statistical analyses in medicine.
- Real examples from the biomedical literature and relevant illustrations feature throughout.
- Contains contributions from over 70 experts in the field.
Medical researchers, researchers and practitioners in medical research and statistics will benefit greatly from this book.