The first publication to apply the modern theory and techniques in the consultancy process, presenting a clear, practical approach targeted specifically at forensic issues and contexts.
- The first publication to apply consultancy literature to a forensic setting
- Provides a combination of the theoretical and practical underpinnings needed in consultancy work, offering a development of knowledge with practical application
- Brings together papers from researchers, academics, practitioners and consultants within forensic psychology whilst drawing upon expertise in business consultancy and administration
- Chapters combine psychological, ethical, managerial and evaluative aspects into themed summaries
- Offers directions for further study and practice development