Digital photography is a fun and exciting hobby, but digital cameras can be overwhelming and daunting to a newcomer. If you're entering the digital photography world as an older adult—and wondering about which digital camera will meet your needs—this straightforward, helpful book is for you.
Written in full colour with lots of screenshots and clear, easy-to-read type, this friendly guide assumes no previous experience in digital photography and walks you through the subject of digital photography from start to finish: selecting which type of digital camera is right for you, understanding the seemingly endless jargon, benefiting from valuable photograph tips, and much more.
- Provides guidance for purchasing your digital camera and deciphers the common jargon that is used in the field
- Walks you through all the features and functions of a digital camera
- Reveals top photography tips
- Explains how to retouch, enhance, and print your photos
- Demonstrates easy ways to share photos with friends and family
Prepare properly, enjoy the freedom, and maybe even show the family a thing or two with this fun and practical guide!
Keywords: digital photography for seniors, advice for seniors on digital cameras, advice for seniors on digital photography, choosing a digital camera for older adults, digital photography and older adults, books on digital photography for older adults, digital photography for senior citizens, digital photography for people over 50, digital cameras for people over 50, digital photography for adults over 50, digital cameras for adults over 50