Burrell, David B.
Towards a Jewish-Christian-Muslim Theology
Towards a Jewish-Christian-Muslim Theology delineates the ways that Christianity, Islam, and the Jewish tradition have moved towards each another over the centuries and points to new pathways for contemporary theological work.
- Explores the development of the three Abrahamic traditions, brilliantly showing the way in which they have struggled with similar issues over the centuries
- Shows how the approach of each tradition can be used comparatively by the other traditions to illuminate and develop their own thinking
- Written by a renowned writer in philosophical theology, widely acclaimed for his comparative thinking on Jewish and Islamic theology
- A very timely book which moves forward the discussion at a period of intense inter-religious dialogue
Keywords: eschatology, philosophical theology, comparative theology, islam, Christianity, divine freedom
- Burrell, David B.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 216 pages
- General Works
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN