Work smarter and faster in Excel 2010 with this quick, practical guide!
Want quick answers to your Excel 2010 questions? This handy guide breaks down big tasks into bite-sized how-tos that quickly show you how to accomplish what you want to do. Full-color screenshots and numbered steps clearly explain dozens of features and functions-while shortcuts, tips, and tricks help you save time and boost productivity. There's no fluff-these nuggets are pure gold Excel essentials. And the book's handy 6" x 9" size makes it even easier for you to find what you need.
- Demystifies the 2010 version of Excel, the world's leading spreadsheet application that is part of Microsoft Office 2010
- Walks you through dozens of new features and functions
- Helps you migrate from older versions of Excel and ramp up to new Excel functionality in no time
- Uses straightforward descriptions and explanations, full-color screenshots, and easy-to-follow numbered steps to help you glean what you need, fast
- Boosts your productivity with shortcuts, tips, and tricks that help you work smarter
Make Excel 2010 work for you with the invaluable quick tips in Excel 2010 Visual Quick Tips.
Keywords: guide to Excel 2010, guide to Excel, how to use Excel, how to use Excel 2010, instructions on Excel 2010, Excel 2010, Excel PivotTables, Microsoft Office 2010, how to use spreadsheets, quick tips on Excel, excel tutorials