Teach Yourself VISUALLY Access 2010
The visual way to get up to speed on Access 2010
It's one thing to gain access to Access. It's another thing entirely to figure out how to do all the things you want to do in Access, because the software is not all that intuitive. This full-color guide clearly shows you how to get the most out of Access 2010, including how to enter new records; create, edit, and design tables and forms; organize, analyze, and share data; generate concise reports; and much more.
With pages of step-by-step instructions, graphics, and helpful advice, this is the visual learner's Access book-keep this on your desk and flip to what you need, any time!
- Explores the very latest features, functions, and tools of Access 2010, a database software tool that is part of the new Microsoft Office 2010
- Teaches you how to enter new records and create, edit, and design tables and forms
- Explains how to organize, analyze, and share data; generate concise reports; add smart tags to tables, save backup copies of your data; and more
- Demonstrates through step-by-step instructions and numerous, full-color screen shots and graphics, so you can see exactly how to perform tasks
This unparalleled book contains everything you need to know to use Access 2010 effectively.
Keywords: guide to Access 2010, guide to Access, how to use Access, how to use Access 2010, instructions on Access 2010, Access 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, database software, using access
- Wempen, Faithe
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)
- Page amount
- 352 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN