Excel and Access are intended to work together. This book offers a comprehensive review of the extensive analytical and reporting functionality that Access provides and how it enhances Excel reporting functions.
Sales managers, operations analysts, administrative assistants, office managers, and many others who rely heavily on data can benefit from learning to integrate Excel and Access, and this book shows you how.
- Data Analysis in Access & the Basics of Access
- Beyond Select Queries
- Transforming Your Data with Access
- Working with Calculations and Dates
- Performing Conditional Analysis
- Adding Dimension with Subqueries and Domain Aggregate Functions
- Running Descriptive Statistics in Access
- Scheduling and Running Batch Analysis
- Leveraging VBA to Enhance Data Analysis
- Reports, Dashboards, and Visualization in Access
- Presenting Data with Access Reports
- Using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts in Access
- Enhancing Queries and Reports with Visualizations
- Advanced Excel and Access Integration Techniques
- Getting Access Data into Excel
- Using VBA to Move Data between Excel and Access
- Exploring Excel and Access Automation
- Integrating Excel and Access with XML
- Integrating Excel and Other Ofﬁce Applications
- Access VBA Fundamentals
- Understanding and Using SQL
- and more!
The Excel Analyst's Guide to Access helps you get more from both applications.
Keywords: using Excel with Access, Excel and Access reporting, generating reports with Excel and Access, Microsoft Office integration tools, integrating Excel and Access, Excel Access reporting functionality, create Excel reports with Access data, integrating Office applications, Access Analysis, Excel and Access Integration, Excel and Access, Data Analysis, Excel with Access