Get going with Excel 2010 quickly and easily with this Simplified guide
Excel can be a complex program, and Excel 2010 includes new features and functionalities that require users of older versions to re-learn the application. Whether you're switching from an earlier version or learning Excel for the first time, this easy-to-follow visual guide provides information you can use right away.
With an easy-to-read design, numbered steps illustrated with full-color screen shots, concise information, and helpful tips, Excel 2010 Simplified makes learning faster and easier than ever before.
- Excel is the world's leading spreadsheet and data analysis tool; Excel 2010 includes numerous new features, a redesigned interface, a new focus on collaboration and application servers, and much more
- Its complexity makes Excel a perfect subject for the step-by-step visual instruction in this guide
- Numbered steps illustrated with full-color screen shots teach dozens of Excel 2010 tasks
- Covers Excel basics, workbook fundamentals, formatting worksheets and enhancing them with graphics, analyzing data, communicating results with charts and PivotTables, and much more
- A quick and easy way to get up to speed on Excel 2010 for both novice users and those upgrading from an earlier version
Excel 2010 Simplified tames this complicated application and gives you the skills to start using Excel with confidence.
Keywords: learning Excel 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, books about Office 2010, visual instruction, learn to use Excel 2010, visual books, visual books about Excel 2010, how to use Excel 2010, learn to use Excel, learn to use Microsoft Office applications, Excel 2010 books, using Excel 2010