Tap into the explosive growth of social media and reach your customers with effective Facebook advertising campaigns and savvy insights into how to use this social media phenomenon effectively. It’s all here and more in this detailed, easy-to-follow guide from two award-winning marketers. You'll learn what makes a good Facebook ad, how to apply the latest strategies and tactics for effective pay-per-click and cost-per-impression advertising, how to test your ad results, and much more.
- Explores Facebook advertising inside and out; there are now more than 400 million active Facebook users and over 1.6 million active Pages on Facebook
- Works as an all-around, hands-on guide for both experienced and new Facebook advertisers
- Walks you through planning and creating an advertising campaign
- Explains writing effective ad copy, how to use landing pages, and how to test and optimize your ads
- Shows you how to use Facebook Insights to understand your results and how to create reports that analyze data
Put your company's best face forward with the sound advertising tips and techniques in Facebook Advertising For Dummies.
Keywords: Social media marketing, using Facebook, advertising on Facebook, Facebook and business, pay-per-click advertising, how to use Facebook, how to advertise on Facebook, advertising in social media, online marketing guides, online advertising, books on online marketing, books on online advertising, Facebook advertising, Facebook marketing, ads on Facebook