C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies®
A logical, straightforward approach to learning the C# language
C# is a complicated programming language for building .NET-connected software for Microsoft Windows, the Web, and a wide range of devices. The friendly All-in-One For Dummies format is a perfect way to present it. Each minibook is a self-contained package of necessary information, making it easy to find what you're looking for.
Upgrades in C# 2010 include the ability to build Windows 7 applications and compatibility with Python and Ruby.
- C# is a somewhat complex programming language for building .NET-connected software for Microsoft Windows, the Web, and other devices
- Beginning C# programmers will appreciate how the All-in-One format breaks the topic into minibooks, each one addressing a key body of information
- Minibooks include creating your first C# program, Windows 7 programming, basic C# programming, object-based programming, object-oriented programming, Windows programming with C# and Visual Studio, and debugging
- Companion Web site includes all sample code
Beginning C# programmers will find C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies explains a complicated topic in an easy, understandable way.
Keywords: programming in C#, learning C#, learning to program in C#, programming languages for Windows, programming for Windows 7, C# 2010, learning C# 2010, how to program in C#, learn to program with C#, Dummies programming books, Dummies books on C#, Dummies computer books, object-oriented programming
- Sempf, Bill
- Sphar, Charles
- Davis, Stephen R.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN