Broaden your professional horizons, expand the scope of your practice, and create new revenue streams
You are uniquely gifted in your ability to ease suffering and enhance quality of life. You help solve profound human problems and restore hope. Now, The Million Dollar Private Practice reveals how you can leverage your distinctive talents and expertise to dramatically expand your professional and financial horizons.
Building upon the premise that the key to building a million-dollar practice is expanding your services from "one to one" to "one to many," renowned private practice development consultant David Steele reveals his time-tested strategies for transforming the ways you think and work. You'll discover how to:
- Choose your niche and "own" it
- Develop business models custom-tailored to your unique talents and goals
- Create new systems, products, and services that make a considerable difference in your clients' lives
- Make "intangible" services tangible through branding and packaging
- Create value through referral systems, affiliate programs, and joint ventures
- Use creative marketing strategies designed for private practice professionals
- Develop sales and enrollment strategies that dramatically boost your client base
- Recruit, organize, motivate, and manage staff needed to build and run a million-dollar practice
Demonstrating that profits need not be the enemy of ideals, this insightful guide to professional development is an important resource for psychotherapists, family and marriage therapists, social workers, and all private practice professionals seeking creative ways to attract new clients and build their businesses.
Keywords: david steele, million dollar practice, building your ideal private practice, financial success in mental health practice, be a wealthy therapist, Relationship Coaching Institute, Psychotherapy & Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Psychotherapy & Counseling, Clinical Psychology