Have you or a family member been diagnosed with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity? Are you worried that "gluten-free" means boring, bland, and lacking in nutrition? Worry no more. This book will show you how to bring the benefits of delicious, gluten-free whole grains back into your diet and whip up delicious dishes you'll be proud to share with family and friends.
- From the foremost authority on nutrition, ADA Easy Gluten-Free arms you with cutting-edge information and easy-to-follow recipes to develop healthy gluten-free meals packed with flavor and variety. Learn about the plethora of gluten-free whole grains: how to select them, cook them, and use them in all your meals and snacks
more than 130nutritious and delicious gluten-free recipes for any of your dining needs, from starters and main courses to sides, breads, and desserts
- Try simple and tempting dishes such as Sweet Potato Quesadillas , Quinoa with Roasted Garlic and Shrimp, Oatmeal Pear Spice Muffins , and Chocolate Sponge Cake with Chocolate Glaze
- Learn the basics of healthy gluten-free nutrition, choosing gluten-free ingredients, reading labels, and much more
- Start with four easy weeks of gluten-free meal plans to help you jumpstart and maintain a healthy gluten-free lifestyle
- Find easy-to-follow information on how to on how to choose and use tasty gluten-free whole grains, from brown rice and oats to millet, teff, and sorghum
So many quick and easy dishes and creative recipes make the book a must for any culinary library.
Keywords: gluten-free recipes, gluten-free cooking, gluten-free menu, gluten-free menus, gluten-free diet, gluten-free food, gluten-free cooking, gluten intolerance, gluten sensitivity, celiac disease, celiac diet, celiac, wheat-free, wheat free, wheat-free cooking, what-free diet, healthy diet, healthy menu, healthy menus, flourless, flourless recipes, gluten-free gourmet, gluten-free kitchen, gluten-free nutrition, gluten-free eating, living gluten-free, cooking without gluten, living without gluten, wheat allergy, wheat allergies, food allergy, food allergies, gluten-free living, celiac awareness, american dietetic association