The bestselling Excel book on the market, updated for Excel 2010
As the world's leading spreadsheet application, Excel has a huge user base. The release of Office 2010 brings major changes to Excel, so Excel For Dummies comes to the rescue once more!
In the friendly and non-threatening For Dummies style, this popular guide shows beginners how to get up and running with Excel and helps more experienced users get comfortable with new features.
- Excel is the number one spreadsheet application worldwide, and Excel For Dummies is the number one guide to using it *
- With the major changes in Microsoft Office 2010, Excel has new features and a new interface design; users need help to get up to speed *
- The book includes everything you need to know to perform basic Excel 2010 tasks *
- Covers creating and editing worksheets and charts, formatting cells, entering formulas, inserting graphs, designing database forms, and adding database records *
- Also covers printing, adding hyperlinks to worksheets, saving worksheets as Web pages, adding existing worksheet data to an existing Web page, and much more *
Whether you're new to Excel or just need to understand the 2010 version, Excel 2010 For Dummies provides what you need to know.
Keywords: learning Excel 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, books about Office 2010, learn to use Excel 2010, how to use Excel 2010, learn to use Excel, learn to use Microsoft Office applications, Excel 2010 books, using Excel 2010, Excel For Dummies, Dummies books about Excel, what?s new in Excel 2010, excel spreadsheets, beginning excel, learning excel, Microsoft Excel 2010