Frommer's® Boston 2011
- Completely updated every year, Frommer's Boston features gorgeous color photos of the sights and experiences that await you.
- Our author, a longtime resident of Boston's North End, hits all the highlights, from Fenway Park to the Freedom Trail. She's checked out all the city's best hotels and restaurants in person, and offers authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget.
- You'll also get up-to-the-minute coverage of shopping and nightlife; in-depth coverage of Cambridge; detailed walking tours; accurate neighborhood maps; advice on planning a successful family vacation; and side trips to Lexington, Concord, Plymouth, and the North Shore.
- Frommer's Boston also includes a color fold-out map.
Keywords: Frommers Boston, Fromer's Boston, Fromers Boston, Boston travel, travel to Boston, Boston vacations, vacationing in Boston, Boston guid, Boston travel guide, Boston adventures, Boston tours, sightseeing in Boston, Boston sightseeing, attractions in Boston, Boston attractions, things to see in Boston, Boston neighborhoods, active Boston vacations, Boston drives, scenic drives in Boston, hotels in Boston, accommodations in Boston, lodging in Boston, bed and breakfasts in Boston, resorts in Boston, Boston resorts, spas in Boston, Boston spas, Boston itineraries, Boston itineraries, visit Boston, visiting Boston, dining in Boston, restaurants in Boston, Boston restaurants, nightlife in Boston, Boston outdoor adventures, camping in Boston, shopping in Boston, the best of Boston, arts and entertainment in Boston, arts in Boston, entertainment in Boston, museums in Boston, Boston museums, day hikes in Boston, hiking in Boston, special events in Boston, Boston events, festivals in Boston maps, Boston color maps, Boston golf courses, Beacon Hill, Cambridge, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Chinatown, The Freedom Trail, parks in Boston, Boston parks, gardens in Boston, Boston gardens, walking tours of Boston, The Back Bay, Harvard Square, side trips from Boston, Lexington, Concord, Plymouth
- Morris, Marie
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Frommer's Complete
- Page amount
- 320 pages
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN