Exchange Server 2010 Administration: Real World Skills for MCITP Certification and Beyond (Exams 70-662 and 70-663)
Exchange Server is the world’s leading e-mail server software. Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 have made changes that messaging administrators need to know and understand in their daily work with Exchange Server. This Sybex guide focuses on the skills, concepts, technologies, and potential pitfalls that admins in the trenches need to understand. It also provides the information they need to earn MCITP certification.
- Updates in Exchange Server, the world’s leading e-mail server software, require messaging administrators to update their knowledge in order to provide the best possible e-mail solutions
- Highly focused and comprehensive, this guide teaches you to design ahighly available e-mail messaging server, install and configure Exchange Server 2010, work with recipients, groups and mailboxes, configure public folders, secure Exchange, and more
- CD includesvideo walkthroughs of more difficult tasks, practice exams, and electronic flashcards.
Exchange Server 2010 Administration offers real-world knowledge that messaging admins need every day and helps prepare candidates for the MCITP certification exam.
CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
Keywords: Exchange Server, Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Exchange Server, messaging administration, guides to Exchange Server 2010 administration, books on Exchange Server, Sybex guides, Exchange Server administration, Exchange Server guides, MCITP guides, preparing for MCITP exam
- Gustafson, Erik
- Stidley, Joel
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 744 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN