Office 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies®
As the world's leading suite of productivity software, Microsoft Office enables you to complete common business tasks, including word processing, e-mail, presentations, data management and analysis, and much more. With this fun and friendly guide, veteran author Elaine Marmel presents you with concise, step-by-step instructions for quickly and easily accomplishing the most popular tasks in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Decide on a task you are eager to undertake, find it quickly in the featured easy-to-read format, and get it done smoothly with this Just the Steps guide! You’ll discover how to insert pictures into a Word document, create PivotTables in Excel, add sound to a PowerPoint presentation, import contacts into Outlook, create a mail merge document with Outlook contacts, and much more.
- Presents indispensible advice for accomplishing specific tasks in any of the applications included in Microsoft Office 2010, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates how to insert pictures in a Word document, create PivotTables in Excel, add sound to a PowerPoint presentation, and import contacts into Outlook
- Includes unique coverage of performing tasks that work across programs, such as creating a mail merge using Word and Outlook, and embedding an Excel chart in PowerPoint
With this efficient guide helping you quickly accomplish specific tasks in Office 2010, you won't know what to do with all your free time!
Keywords: guide to Office 2010, guide to Microsoft Office, how to use Microsoft Office, how to use Office 2010, instructions on Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2010 tasks, Office 2010 tasks, Office 2010 basics, Microsoft Office, Office 2010 help
- Marmel, Elaine
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 360 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN