Achieving Service-Oriented Architecture helps to set up an SOA Architecture Practice defining the policies, procedures, and standards that apply not just to IT developers but to the entire corporation as it relates to business applications.
- Why a new architectural approach is necessary for your business to achieve all the value SOA has to offer
- Focuses on setting up an enterprise architecture practice for service-oriented architecture
- Discusses the implementation and governance processes for SOA
- Defines and describes an overall architectural framework for managing SOA assets at an enterprise architecture level
- Shows how to set up and run an SOA Enterprise Architecture Practice using the methodology and framework presented
Defining how an Architecture Practice can transform itself and your corporation to maximize the benefits of the SOA approach, Achieving Service-Oriented Architecture provides a pragmatic enterprise architecture approach and framework for implementing and managing service oriented architecture from a business organization and business practices perspective.
Keywords: service oriented architecture, service-oriented architecture, enterprise SOA, SOA, enterprise architecture, enterprise architecture tools, enterprise architecture models, business system layer, enterprise modeling language, business alignment phenomena, architectural domains, IT best practices, SOA best practices, SOA Governance, SOA~EAF, architecture alignment, viewpoint rules, application layer modeling actions, more business processes, viewpoint shows, design viewpoints, quantitative analysis techniques, conversation strategy, enterprisearchitectures, behavioral concepts, modeling objective, business layer, symbolic model, architecture description