Proven leadership strategies used by combat and business leaders to accomplish impossible goals
Heroic Leadership examines military leadership principles as they apply to business and life. Leadership expert and retired general William Cohen describes the eight universal laws of leadership and explains why heroic leadership has worked so successfully and ethically for thousands of years despite severe conditions of risk, uncertainty and hardship. He also shows how to implement Heroic Leadership to attract fellowship, use influence tactics, develop self-confidence, build, coach, and motivate a team, take charge in crisis situations, and take action.
- Includes real-world examples from business as well, as battle, that follow the eight universal laws
- Contains proven strategies and techniques to apply the universal laws and multiply the productivity of any group or organization
- Suggests little-known, but highly effective methods for building teamwork and esprit de corps
- Based on the classic, bestselling books on leadership The New Art of the Leader and the Stuff of Heroes
- With a timeless approach to leadership, Heroic Leadership offers innovative ideas for motivating people and helping them to achieve new heights of personal and group performance
Keywords: military leadership, military leadership practices, military leadership strategies, timeless approach to leadership, accomplish leadership goals, attract fellowship, use influence tactics, develop self-confidence, build a team, coach a team, motivate a team, take charge in crisis situations, take action, Stuff of Leaders, The New Art of the Leader, Drucker on Leadership, A Class with Drucker