This timesaving resource features:
Treatment plan components for 33 behaviorally based presenting problems
Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventionsplus space to record your own treatment plan options
A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that meet the requirements of most accrediting bodies, insurance companies, and third-party payors
Includes Evidence-Based Practice Interventions as required by many public funding sources and private insurers
The Bestselling treatment planning system For mental health professionals
The School Counseling and School Social Work Treatment Planner, Second Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions including coverage of disruptive classroom behaviors, reinforcing student success, bullying, peer conflict, and school violence
- Organized around 33 behaviorally based presenting problems in treating students who experience social and emotional difficulties, including social maladjustment, learning difficulties, depression, substance abuse, family instability, and others
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventionsplus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Documentation Sourcebooks provide the forms and records that mental health professionals need to efficiently run their practice.
Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready-to-use assignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged between sessions.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners