Offers best practices for implementing RTI at the school-wide level-to ensure success for all learners
Response-to-Intervention is now mandated at schools across the country. While there are a handful of books offering tips on implementation, schools are still struggling to find the best approaches. This book, from a prominent RTI researcher, explains how the most successful schools using RTI manage the process. Sailor offers best practices for implementing RTI not only at the classroom level, but also at the school-wide and district-wide levels, to ensure no student falls through the cracks and schools fulfill the promise of RTI.
- Offers clear guidance on implementing Response-to-Intervention effectively
- Reveals the framework used by the most successful schools using RTI
- Includes information on applying RTI for behavioral problems as well as academic challenges
- Contains illustrative examples of how the approach is applied at all levels, from individual student to school-wide and district-wide
- Written by a top researcher in the field of Response-to Intervention
Keywords: RTI, Response to intervention, response-to-intervention, using the Response-to-Intervention approach, what is RTI?, What is Response-to-Intervention, effective methods for teaching struggling students, strategies for teaching learning disabled students, ideas for teaching learning disabled, ideas for teaching learning disabled students, techniques for teaching learning disabled, techniques for teaching learning disabled students, struggling students, learning disabilities, adhd, add, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, coordinating RTI efforts, beach center on disability, University of Kansas, special education, lowering special education referrals, struggling readers, reluctant readers, struggling learners