Email marketing is an incredibly cost-effective way to establish and build relationships that drive business success. But, it can also be a challenge because the inbox is a hostile environment. Whether your email is noteworthy—or an annoying waste of your customer's time—depends on your ability to stick to stick the fundamentals of good marketing and authentic relationship building.
The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing presents best practices and relationship-building principles from America’s leading email marketing firm. With over 280,000 small business and non-profit clients, Constant Contact is constantly testing and learning what works and what doesn't, and it's all here. There's no other email guide on the market that provides this level of comprehensive, practical guidance. Whether you're starting your own small business or need to grow on a shoestring budget, this book will get you up to speed fast.
- Ten email pitfalls that will get your business into trouble
- Ten things your customers expect you to do
- The "soft" benefits of email marketing
- Using email in combination with other marketing efforts
- How four types of permissions can make or break your strategy
- Building an email list that is valuable and effective
- Creating valuable content
- Choosing an effective, professional email format
- Ensuring your emails are delivered, opened, and read
With The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing, you'll learn to avoid the common mistakes of email marketing, give your customers content they love, and combine an effective email marketing strategy with your traditional marketing efforts—giving you way more bang for your marketing buck.
Keywords: e-mail marketing, constant contact, constant contact guide to email marketing, constant contact guide to e-mail marketing, marketing with email, marketing with e-mail, marketing via email, marketing via e-mail, eric groves, john arnold, constant contact company, email marketing strategies, e-mail marketing strategies, marketing, online marketing, email campaigns