Get more out of-and onto-your iPhone than you ever thought possible
The new, even more powerful iPhone enables you to carry almost everything you need right in your pocket. iPhone Fully Loaded, 3rd Edition shows you things about your iPhone that you never imagined.
Written by Mac superstar and Chicago Sun Times technology columnist Andy Ihnatko, this irreverent and fun guide shows you how to put everything on your iPhone from old LPs, radio/TV shows, and movies to spreadsheets, presentations, and PC rescue files. It also covers all the latest applications as well as the basics like e-mail, music, and of course, making phone calls.
- Packed with the most tips and tricks found in any iPhone guide
- Shows how to upload Web pages, download TV shows, load Word, Excel, and Powerpoint documents on your iPhone, and back up files
- Covers using the new built-in video features, the search tool, the App Store, and all the newest applications
- Written in Andy Ihnatko's entertaining style and loaded with the unique ideas for which he is famous
- Applies to both Mac and Windows users
- Also covers the iPod touch
iPhone Fully Loaded, 3rd Edition lets you take maximum advantage of every feature of your new iPhone.