This portable, full-color guide explains all essential controls, features, and functions of the Nikon D300s camera, including the exciting new D-Movie with auto-focus feature, 3-inch LCD screen, quiet shutter release, and external microphone for movie recording. You’ll find step-by-step instructions and invaluable tips and tricks to help you take your best stills or live action, whether you’re capturing portraits, candid shots, sports or travel images, or macro photography.
- Shows you how to get the very most out of your new Nikon D300s digital camera
- Discusses in detail all the essential controls, features, and functions of the Nikon D300s, including the new D-Movie feature
- Provides step-by-step instructions and full-color images of each menu screen
- Explains not only how to adjust white balance, autofocus, exposure, and other settings, it explains when and why you should adjust these settings
- Gives you a thorough digital photography refresher on lighting and composition
- Shares valuable tips and tricks to help you capture amazing shots
- Shows you topic-specific secrets to capturing portraits, candid shots, sports or travel photos, macro photography, and others
Now that you have a Nikon D300s, make sure you have a copy of the Nikon D300s Digital Field Guide!
Keywords: how to use the Nikon D300s camera, guide to the Nikon D300s camera, Nikon D300s cameras, camera books, books on cameras, books on Nikon cameras, books on photography, photography and Nikon cameras, books on digital photography, digital photography basics, digital photography fundamentals