This classic bestseller has been thoroughly updated for the newest version of Quicken
Who doesn't have questions about managing finances these days? Stephen Nelson translates his years of expertise as a CPA and tax expert into this plain-English guide that shows you how to manage your finances with the nation's leading personal finance software, Quicken. Trying to keep track of your credit card expenditures? Starting to save money for a college fund? Managing your household expensess? Steve's straightforward advice shows you how to take control of your money, without being an accounting wizard. Discover how to
- Get started with Quicken and maintain your checkbook on your computer
- Access your account information and pay bills online
- Manage your 401(k), IRA, stocks, and bonds
- Get up to speed on the new enhancements and changes in Quicken "X"
- Track your deductions and plan for tax time
- Capture your small business and personal expenses in one place
Spend less time crunching numbers and more time making the most of your money with this perennial For Dummies bestseller on Quicken.
Keywords: book on Quicken, Quicken 2010, using Quicken, instructions on Quicken, how to use Quicken, Quicken personal finance software, managing finances, managing money, books by Stephen Nelson, online banking, tracking your investments, personal finance, getting out of dept, bankruptcy, money management, budget management, personal budget management, household expense management, tax software, personal budget software