For over half a century, more than 39 million Americans have turned to J.K. Lasser for easy-to-follow, expert advice and guidance on planning and filing their taxes. Written by a team of tax specialists, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2011 includes all the outstanding features that have made this book the nation's all-time top-selling tax guide.
As an added value, you can gain direct access to dozens of bonuses through jklasser.com, including links to the latest tax forms from the IRS, up-to-the-minute tax law changes, small business help, and much more. The book of choice for today's serious taxpayer Your Income Tax 2011 contains
- Over 2,500 easy-to-use tax planning tips and strategies
- Easy-to-understand coverage of the year's tax law changes
- Filing tips and instructions to help you prepare your 2010 return
- Quick reference section that highlights what's new for 2010
- Quick topic index to help pinpoint the biggest money-saving deductions
- Advice for customers whose use software or CPAs to file their taxes
Filled with expert advice and guidance, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2011 will help you plan and file your 2010 tax return in the most efficient way possible.
Keywords: Personal Finance / Consumer Tax, J.K. Lasser, Lasser, income taxes, taxes, filing taxes, filing income taxes, your income tax, tax planning, tax help, tax tools, tax calculator, tax tips, tax strategies, tax laws, basics of filing, reporting income, deductions, tax credits, estimated taxes, filling extensions, electronic tax filing, filing jointly, filing separately