Learn the leading BIM software quickly and easily with this book's detailed discussions and practical exercises
Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 presents the core features of this industry-leading building information modeling (BIM) software with focused discussions and practical exercises to get you up to speed quickly.
Real-world tutorials from the expert authors' extensive experience, along with straightforward explanations and examples, focus squarely on accomplishing vital Revit tasks. Fully illustrated and including a 16-page color insert, Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 explains BIM principles and thoroughly covers Revit's concepts, interface, tools, and process.
- Teaches Revit's essential concepts with a no-nonsense, real-world approach
- Explains the principles of BIM, then provides a thorough overview of Revit's concepts and interface conventions before delving into crucial Revit tools and tasks
- Focuses on accomplishing vital Revit tasks, using practical explanations, real-world architectural scenarios, and in-depth, focused tutorials
- Uses in-depth discussions reinforced by comprehensive, step-by-step exercises that demonstrate how to model, document, present, and share your designs
- Written by Revit experts, this book is fully updated for Revit 2010 and features an inspirational 16-page color insert
Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 is the essential resource for both students and professionals in the architecture and construction fields.
Keywords: Revit Architecture, BIM, learning Revit, learn BIM software, architectural software, building information modeling, construction software, mechanical engineering software, revit 2010, revit architecture 2010, revit building, autodesk, autodesk revit, CAD, architectural visualization, autodesk revit 2010, autodesk revit architecture 2010, autodesk revit architecture, autodesk revit building, computer-aided design software, CAD software