The complete book-and-DVD training package for Office 2010!
This terrific Office 2010 book-and-DVD package-from the same professional training experts who also create many training materials for Adobe Systems-is like having your own personal instructor guiding you through each lesson, but you work at your own pace! The full-color book includes 21 lessons that teach you the new features and quirks of Microsoft Office 2010.
Each lesson includes step-by-step instructions and lesson files, while the DVD provides valuable video tutorials that complement what you're learning and clearly demonstrate how to do tasks. This jam-packed training package takes you well beyond the basics in a series of easy-to-absorb, five-minute lessons.
- Shows you how to use Microsoft Office 2010, the new version of the Microsoft Office suite that is available in standard 32-bit and now also a 64-bit version
- Walks you through 21 lessons, each consisting of easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and lesson files in full color that make each task less intimidating
- Includes a DVD of tutorials that clearly show you how to do tasks and reinforces what you're learning in the book
- Covers exciting new Office 2010 features such as Office Web apps that can be accessed from anywhere and a streamlined new Ribbon
- Provides the perfect, one-stop, robust learning package-with book and DVD
- Additional resources available on companion Web site: www.digitalclassroombooks.com
Learn the ins-and-outs of Office 2010 with this all-in-one, value-packed combo!
Keywords: Book on Office 2010, books on Office 2010, how to use Office 2010, training guides to Office 2010, guide to Office 2010, Word tutorials, Excel tutorials, PowerPoint tutorials, learn office 2010, learn Microsoft office, Office 2010 tips and tricks, instructions on Office 2010, DVD on Office 2010, how to use Microsoft Office, Office 2010 training package, book-and-video on Office