The comprehensive A-to-Z guide on network security, fully revised and updated
Network security is constantly evolving, and this comprehensive guide has been thoroughly updated to cover the newest developments. If you are responsible for network security, this is the reference you need at your side.
Covering new techniques, technology, and methods for approaching security, it also examines new trends and best practices being used by many organizations. The revised Network Security Bible complements the Cisco Academy course instruction in networking security.
- Covers all core areas of network security and how they interrelate
- Fully revised to address new techniques, technology, and methods for securing an enterprise worldwide
- Examines new trends and best practices in use by organizations to secure their enterprises
- Features additional chapters on areas related to data protection/correlation and forensics
- Includes cutting-edge topics such as integrated cybersecurity and sections on Security Landscape, with chapters on validating security, data protection, forensics, and attacks and threats
If you need to get up to date or stay current on network security, Network Security Bible, 2nd Edition covers everything you need to know.
Keywords: assurance, web security, network security, network security guides, network security manuals, network security practices, cybersecurity, securing a network, network security threats, protecting the network, data protection, network attacks, new developments in network security