Design patterns are the cornerstones of building solid, stable, flexible, and feature-rich Web applications. This guide enables PHP developers to take advantage of everything they offer.
If you are unfamiliar with design patterns, this book explains what you need to know. Both novice and veteran PHP developers will benefit from the alphabetical list of design patterns and code examples showing how to implement each pattern in PHP. Step-by-step instructions for a sample contact management system will help you understand real-world applications for the information.
- Gets PHP developers who have not used design patterns up to speed on the technology
- Shows programmers who are familiar with design patterns in other languages how to apply the techniques to PHP
- Includes examples of ordinary code used in everyday development and how to modify it for one of the design patterns discussed
- Provides an alphabetical list of common design patterns, with code examples showing how each can be implemented in PHP
- Uses a case study of a contact management system to analyze and demonstrate the step-by-step process of applying design patterns
With its single focus on applying design patterns to PHP development, PHP Design Patterns helps both new and veteran PHP programmers improve their applications and their career prospects.
Keywords: PHP programming, PHP design patterns, design patterns, using design patterns in PHP programming, design patterns in PHP applications, building solid Web applications, build stable Web applications, common design patterns, feature rich web applications, PHP code, PHP code architecture, PHP architecture, abstract factory pattern, adapter pattern, bridge pattern, builder design pattern, builder pattern, , class design pattern, command design pattern, command pattern, composite design pattern, controller design pattern, decorator pattern, , design patterns, , design patterns net, , example design pattern, example pattern, facade design pattern, factory method design pattern, framework design pattern, , head first design patterns, , method design pattern, model design pattern, model view controller, mvc design pattern, mvc pattern, mvc2 design pattern, mvs design pattern, object design pattern, observer design , pattern, oop design pattern, pattern, pattern design, pattern factory, pattern observer, pattern singleton, pattern strategy, php array, php class, php design, php example, php function, php mvc pattern, php observer pattern, php pattern, php tutorial, servlet design pattern, struts design pattern, tutorial design patterns, uml design pattern, visitor pattern