This book begins with an overview of emerging markets, followed by a historical narrative of the major emerging market regions—with emphasis on the economic, political, and sentiment drivers that help shape the investing landscape.
- Discusses regional, and even country-specific, drivers.
- Examines the major regions, including Russia, China, Latin America, and Asia.
- Addresses the challenges unique to emerging and developing regions, and some common pitfalls to avoid.
- Delves into top-down investment methodology as well as individual security analysis.
- Outlines a five-step process to help differentiate firms in emerging markets—designed to help you identify ones with the greatest probability of outperforming
- Provides investment strategies for a variety of market environments
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Fisher Investments on Emerging Markets provides a framework for understanding emerging markets. With this book as your guide, you can quickly gain a global perspective on emerging markets and discover strategies to help achieve your investing goals.
Keywords: Fisher investments, Fisher Investments Press, Fisher Investments on emerging markets, emerging markets, emerging market, emerging markets investing, emerging market investing, emerging markets sector, emerging market sector, emerging market stocks, emerging markets investing guide, emerging market investing guide, emerging markets investing opportunities, emerging market investing opportunities