What principled business leaders can do to solve America's current financial crisis
Broke is a startling wake-up call for America and an honest accounting of what our future holds if we don't take charge and change our country for the better. If the business of America is business, then it's up to our business leaders to solve the mess we're in. Broke offers practical, nonpolitical, and nonpartisan solutions that every business leader can implement today for a better tomorrow.
Whether you operate a giant corporation or a local small business, you'll find practical steps to limit future risks, strengthen every business, stabilize the current economy, and help turn the country around. Author John Mumford has spent decades helping business leaders turn around failing companies. Now, he helps them to turn around a failing country.
- Presents bold initiatives and concrete steps every business leader can use to create a better future-for their businesses and for the country
- Includes practical, actionable steps for every business leader who wants to build for the future, while preserving the best of his or her existing enterprise.
- Shows how business leaders can contribute to the solutions for our problems concerning public debt, the environment, and international relations
- Offers a turnaround plan for the country ideal for use by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, small business organizations, non-profits and others as the centerpiece of a 2010 campaign for America's turnaround
- Endorsed by current and former CEO's, top business school leaders, former governors and senators, and leading journalists
Desperate times call for creative, effective measures, not desperation. If you're a business leader, here's how you can do your part.
Keywords: broke America, broke country, fixing the financial crisis, how to fix America, how to fix the country, business leadership, solutions for the financial crisis, solving the financial crisis, recession, depression, moral failure, turnaround, turn around, on the right track, broke, bankrupt, policy, government, business guide, deficient, corruption, business solutions