Bestselling AutoCAD author George Omura presents a fast, focused course in AutoCAD essentials
George Omura is an AutoCAD expert whose clear, focused instructions have taught hundreds of thousands how to use AutoCAD. This task-based, reference approach is perfect for newcomers to AutoCAD and those who manage AutoCAD drawings.
You'll learn AutoCAD basics quickly and easily with the straightforward explanations and realistic exercises that focus squarely on accomplishing vital tasks. You'll get acquainted with the drafting tools of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT and learn such essentials as how to draw accurately and quickly, edit your drawings, create 3D models, and much more.
- Fully updated for all the new features of both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, including parametric design, free-form 3D mesh modeling, and enhanced PDF support
- Provides focused explanations and realistic exercises to quickly teach crucial tasks
- Shows how to draw accurately and quickly and how to effectively edit AutoCAD drawings
- Learn how to create 3D models and get organized with layers, blocks, groups, and external references
- Discover how to quickly add and edit notes and dimensions, find areas and distances quickly, and extract hidden data
- Work with the DesignCenter, create text, and learn to lay out and print your drawings
If you want to quickly get up to speed on the newest version of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, Introducing AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2010 is a fast, no-nonsense way to learn the software.
Keywords: AutoCAD LT, learn AutoCAD, AutoCAD instruction books, George Omura, 3D modeling software, learn 3D modeling, using AutoCAD, mechanical drafting, illustration, civil engineering, mapping, solid modeling, 3D rendering, cartography, structural design, electrical design, design prototyping. Digital prototyping, autocad 2010, autodesk, autocad lt 2010, CAD, computer-aided design books, architectural visualization, learning AutoCAD 2010