The only thing hotter than the iPhone right now is new apps for the iPhone. Objective-C is the primary language for programming iPhone and Mac OS X applications, and this book makes it easy to learn Objective-C.
Even if you have no programming experience, Objective-C For Dummies will teach you what you need to know to start creating iPhone apps. It provides an understanding of object-oriented programming in an entertaining way that helps you learn.
- iPhone and Mac apps are hot, and most are created with Objective-C
- Covers Xcode 3.2, which is included in Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Explains object-oriented programming concepts in a straightforward but fun style that makes learning easy
- Ideal for those with no programming experience as well as those who may know other languages but are new to Objective-C
- Prepares you to start creating iPhone and Mac OS X apps
- Understand Mac programming concepts and patterns, and why to use them
- Bonus CD includes all code samples used in the book
Objective-C For Dummies gives you the tools to turn your idea for an iPhone app into reality.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.