- Completely updated every year, Frommer's Morocco features detailed information on the sights and experiences that await you.
- Our expert author takes you through this North African country's greatest cities, from the alleyways of Fes to the souks of Marrakech, giving you tips on how best to navigate what can be a hectic country, from choosing a guide to haggling at the market.
- An in-depth culture guide exposes readers to Morocco's history and present, taking you on a tour of the country's religion, architecture, music, food, and people.
- Surfers, skiers, hikers, and other outdoors enthusiasts will appreciate our book's Active Vacation Planner and tips on how to explore the desert and the small villages of the Atlas Mountains.
Keywords: Frommers Morocco, Morocco travel, travel to Morocco, Morocco vacations, vacationing in Morocco, family vacations in Morocco, Morocco guid, Morocco travel guide, Morocco adventures, Morocco tours, sightseeing in Morocco, Morocco sightseeing, attractions in Morocco, Morocco attractions, things to see in Morocco, active Morocco vacations, Morocco drives, scenic drives in Morocco, Morocco train rides, hotels in Morocco, accommodations in Morocco, lodging in Morocco, Morocco itineraries, Moroccan itineraries, visit Morocco, dining in Morocco, restaurants in Morocco, Morocco restaurants, nightlife in Morocco, Morocco outdoor adventures, camping in Morocco, the best of Morocco, museums in Morocco, Morocco museums, special events in Morocco, festivals in Morocco, Morocco events, arts and entertainment in Morocco, entertainment in Morocco, arts in Morocco, Morocco maps, Morocco color maps National Park, Moroccan native culture xe "Frommer'sÂ® Morocco, 2nd Edition, Humphrys, D. " f txe "Humphrys, D., Frommer'sÂ® Morocco, 2nd Edition " f a
- Humphrys, Darren
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Frommer's Complete
- Page amount
- 448 pages
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN