Bernstein, William J.
The Investor's Manifesto: Preparing for Prosperity, Armageddon, and Everything in Between
A timeless approach to investing wisely over an investment lifetime
With the current market maelstrom as a background, this timely guide describes just how to plan a lifetime of investing, in good times and bad, discussing stocks and bonds as well as the relationship between risk and return.
Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, The Investor's Manifesto will help you understand the nuts and bolts of executing a lifetime investment plan, including: how to survive dealing with the investment industry, the practical meaning of market efficiency, how much to save, how to maintain discipline in the face of panics and manias, and what vehicles to use to achieve financial security and freedom.
- Written by bestselling author William J. Bernstein, well known for his insights on how individual investors can manage their personal wealth and retirement funds wisely
- Examines how the financial landscape has radically altered in the past two years, and what investors should do about it
- Contains practical insights that the everyday investor can understand
- Focuses on the concept of Pascal's Wager-identifying and avoiding worst-case scenarios, and planning investment decisions on that basis
With The Investor's Manifesto as your guide, you'll quickly discover the timeless investment approaches that can put you in a better position to prosper over time.
Keywords: William J. Bernstein, Bill Bernstein, The Investors Manifesto, investors manifesto, Investing for the Ages, The Birth of Plenty, long-term investing, long-term investing strategies, investing for the long term, practical investment strategies, investing in turbulent times
- Bernstein, William J.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 208 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN