Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhoto '09
A step-by-step visual guide to using all aspects of the iPhoto application
iPhoto does a lot more than just allow you to crop your photos and fix red-eye! Packed with full-color illustrations and designed for those who learn best when they see how things are done, Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhoto helps you take advantage of all the things iPhoto can do.
Easy, step-by-step instructions in the highly successful Visual format show you how to enhance your photos, create photo books and greeting cards, organize your photo library, and even create Web galleries. You'll learn to retrieve photos from your iPhone, camera, or card reader; retouch scans of old photos; add special effects; print your pictures; and more with iPhoto.
- Written by an expert videographer and digital video specialist whose experience includes national commercials, news and TV shows, and sports videography
- Designed for visual learners, with full-color illustrations showing how to accomplish each task
- Shows you how to navigate the iPhoto interface, set preferences, and import photos from cell phones, digital cameras, card readers, or scanners
- Demonstrates how to retouch photos, fix amateur mistakes, enhance photos with effects, and create slideshows, photo books, calendars, and greeting cards
- Covers creating online galleries, e-mailing photos, burning DVDs, and making prints
If you prefer instructions that show you how rather than tell you why, Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhoto is the easiest way to make the most of iPhoto.
Keywords: using iPhoto, how to use iPhoto, iPhoto 09, photo editing, editing digital photos, photo editing programs, visual books, retouching photos, e-mailing photos, printing digital photos, visual instruction, teach yourself visually iPhoto
- Watson, Lonzell
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)
- Page amount
- 288 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (PDF)